ASE (Engineering Division of Rosatom State Corporation) announces the beginning of competition - ASE International Photo Awards 2020.
The purpose of the competition is to draw attention to life, cultural wealth, national identity of the countries of ASE business operations, as well as to show the good neigh-borliness of people, nature and nuclear energy.
The competition has opened for professional photographers, as well as amateur photog-raphers, over 18 years, from countries of ASE territory of operation, such as: India, Bangladesh, Egypt, China, the Republic of Belarus, Hungary, Finland, Turkey, Bulgar-ia, Slovakia, Uzbekistan, Russia.
Photo should correspond to the competition nominations and tell about one of ASE op-eration countries.
The competition includes the following categories:
1. “Atom is here”: photos are applying should reflect good neighborhood relations of nature and society with nuclear energy, its safety and environmental friendliness. Photos may capture NPPs either completed or being constructed;
2. “My country”: nomination implies photos reflecting cultural diversity and national identity, expressed through life, clothing, traditions of the country or region;
3. “Freeze frame shot”: photos are applying as untold stories depicting heartbeat of life, a narrative that leaves viewer to unfold the story with his imagination. Photos may cap-ture people, animals, architecture, nature and their interaction with each other;
4. “Dialogue with nature” nomination entails photos showing diversity and splendor of the world around, its fragility, uniqueness and beauty. Photos may capture animals in their natural habitat, natural phenomena and landscapes, everything that makes us stop for a moment and wonder what a beautiful planet we live in;
5. “We are what we eat” nomination is about photographs reflecting national cuisine dis-tinctives, traditions of cooking, as well as ritual of eating.
The winners will be awarded at the Award Ceremony with memorable prizes and an un-forgettable trip to Russia. The best works will be included in the final catalogue and will be presented at photo exhibitions planned to be held in the ASE organizations.
The works are accepted by e-mail email@example.com.
Applicants are eligi-ble to submit before September 17, 2020.
For application form and other information, please, follow the link: https://ase-ec.ru/en/for-journalists/news/2020/jul/rosatom-engineering-division-announces-international-photo-awards-/ .