ROSATOM Middle East and North Africa is a representative office of State Atomic Energy Corporation ROSATOM in the region of Middle East and North Africa. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rusatom International Network (RAIN) which operates under the following main goals:
- ✔ support ongoing activities of Rosatom and its subsidiaries globally,
- ✔ search for new business opportunities of cooperation with global and regional companies,
- ✔ promotion of products and services of Russian nuclear industry globally,
- ✔ assistance in building efficient business alliances,
- ✔ marketing and informational support.