World’s leading experts in talent development gather in Nizhniy Novgorod on Dec 1st The 2022 Global Impact Conference (GIC 2022) takes place Thursday, December 1, from 9:00 to 19:00 Moscow time, in the new campus of the Rosatom Corporate University – the Mayak Academy in Nizhniy Novgorod.
The international event, titled this year Education X: Catalyst of the Future, will also be broadcasted online, with the broadcast beginning one the website
at 9.00 Moscow time, December the 1st.
Experts from 20 countries will share regional experience and practices of education development. The event will gather more than 30 education experts from India, China, Russia, Turkey, UAE, Oman, Armenia, Kazakhstan, South Africa, Brazil, Vietnam, Egypt, Latin America, and Africa. The list of speakers includes: Alexei Likhachev, Director General of Rosatom State Corporation; Zelfira Tregulova, Director of the State Tretyakov Gallery; Tatiana Terentyeva, Deputy Director General for Human Resources at Rosatom State Corporation; His Excellency Professor Abdullatif Al Shamsi, former Rector and President of the UAE Higher Colleges of Technology, founder of MetaVersity; Francisca Nneka Okeke, first female Dean of the Faculty of Physical Sciences at the University of Nigeria; Vladimir Konyshev, founder and CEO of Neurobotics; Dr. Nazir Jogezai, PhD, educationist, writer, Laboratory for Innovation in Education, National Research University Higher School of Economics (Pakistan); Hilal Al Jadidi, Chief Human Capital Officer, Oman Tourism Development Company; Zhao Zhongyuan, Director, China-SCO Technology Transfer Center; Princess Mtombeni, Founder, Africa4Nuclear Foundation (South Africa), and others.
GIC 2022: The program
• Pitch session for the finalists of Contest of Innovations in Education
• Plenary session. Connecting with Humanity: Art, Science, and Business
• Round table. Changing Education to Change the World
• Award ceremony for winners of the Contest of Innovations in Education
• Speakers. Joshua Gabriel Oluwaseyi, Storyteller, Executive Director, Learnblue / Nigeria; Amon Murwira, Minister of Higher Education, Innovation, Science and Technology Development / Republic of Zimbabwe
• Public Talk. The Corporate Jedi: HR trends in the JEDI [Justice - Equity - Diversity - Inclusion] world
• Showcase. From AR to Web3 – Shaping the Future of Education
• Keynotes. Women's Leadership
• International Dialogue. The future has a woman's face. STEMatization
• Panel session. Keeping up with the times. Sustainability Specialist, Science Artist, and Neuro-robotics Engineer on the Future of Work
• Panel Discussion "Green Career Pathways: Towards a Sustainable Future".
Along with expert discussions, the GIC 2022 program also includes the finals and selection of the winner of an international contest of innovative projects in education. Participants of the Impact Team 2050 international youth project will meet at the GIC to present the analytical report EducationX on what the youth in different countries see as the limitations of the educational system today, and what solutions could make education more attractive, with a focus on engineering professions. The GIC 2022 program also includes an introduction to innovative approaches in school education, case studies of successful corporate universities, and discussions and round tables by experts who personally demonstrate the potential of ‘lifelong learning’.
The purpose of the Global Impact Conference is to bring together experts from around the world to discuss tools that can improve access to quality education for regions and populations where these opportunities are limited.
To participate in the event, please register using this link
Global Impact Conference (GIC) is an international platform that brings together sustainability experts in search of solutions to key socio-economic development challenges. Last year's discussions on partnerships to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals were followed live by more than 750,000 viewers from 30 countries.
Media accreditation to the event:
Phone.: 8 (989) 580-15-45